C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Perfect Passtime

I had a long layover at the D.C. airport....and I wasn't looking forward to it.  

And although the airport was bustling with people and activity....I was quiet in my own thoughts...observing what was happening around me...reflecting on what had been....and scheming about what's to come. It actually was a nice transition.

And...Becky gave me a "Color in Reverse Watercolor Florals" book that I luckily packed it in my carry on bag.


The book is filled with loose watercolor images ready for doodling and embellishing.

It was hard to make the first mark....but it quickly the perfect pastime activity. 

I may add a little more detail with a white pen and maybe some color...but here's where I left it at the airport.

It's good to be home....with Paul....and all my craft supplies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment