C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Pockets of People

The days are just packed!

Having spent time with family....then friends who are like family....then today with amazing and creative art friends....I am keenly aware how fortunate I am to have all of these pockets of people who bring me such joy.

There are frightening things going on in the world and our country right now...but as Mary Oliver so eloquently said:  I've been willing to be dazzled and cast aside the weight of facts and float above this difficult world

More and more....we will need our pockets of people to help us all through it.

Today Becky and I got together with our art group...and we all agreed it's time for another art exchange project.




2 comments:

  1. You’ve hit this spot on, Dear Heart. Keep smiling and looking for the joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the thoughts you express here and tucking them into a pocket in my heart, MaryAnn, willing to be dazzled no matter what.

    ReplyDelete