C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 22, 2024

Summer

We've had a beautiful weather stretch....perfect for a colorful light summer dinner on the patio. (Pretty much like we do every day.)

My personal chef made avocado hummus with a cucumber and lime topping and homemade tortilla chips. I had seconds. 

OK....thirds actually. The plates were small.

 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was outstanding...and I've had leftovers on toast with an egg. It was in the Boston Globe...and here's the link. I'll also send you a PDF in an email in case you don't get the Globe. https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/08/02/lifestyle/recipe-creamy-avocado-hummus-goes-with-pita-tortilla-chips-veggies-or-breakfast-toast/

      Delete
  2. And look at all those pretty colors on the plate and off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...all the colors of the moment struck me too! And...it was yummy!

      Delete
  3. Wow, that hummus sounds so good, I just printed it off. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete