C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Soft Summer Colors

Soft summer colors on my camera roll.

"If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can't just wait to see what kind of day you'll have. You have to decide what kind of day you'll have."  Joel Osteen

It was a soft happy colors of summer kind of day.  



This mass planting of petunias deserve another look.


6 comments:

  1. 1. I'm deciding to have a savor-the-joy-of-summer-air-on-my-skin day.
    2. What are the beautiful leaves depicted in the upper right hand corner of your photo montage, MaryAnn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a perfect kind of day!

      The leaves are from a flower around our pond that have only recently started turning red. On my next walk I'll use my plant identifier and let you know what it is. They certainly caught my attention.

      Delete
    2. Deciding to have a savor-the-joy-of-summer-air-on-my-skin day was SUCH a gift to myself. I had a # of rough-around-the-edges patches in my day, and fulfilling my commitment to joy smoothed those rough edges and set me back on course again and again.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Mother Nature makes the best art.

    ReplyDelete