C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Wandering Wednesday

I've talked about "Field Trip Fridays" and I'm declaring today "Wandering Wednesday." Two friends and I headed to Sudbury, MA to check out some shops, have a nice lunch, and soak in this absolutely beautiful day. There is something about a creative excursion with good friends that lifts my spirits and reminds how important it is to pause....and play. Thanks Linda and Anita...it's just what I needed!

My husband can still surprise me....but he is also very predictable. Just yesterday I changed over a few little halloween things in my kitchen to a few fall things. 

Decorating my window sill each season is one of my favorite little puttering projects.  I don't have a lot for just fall....but I do have these little Winnie the Pooh blocks that say "GIVE THANKS" ....or at least that's what they're supposed to say.


Every year....without fail....Paul rearranges the blocks.  I put them back....he rearranges.  I do think his effort is kind of endearing and I'd probably be disappointed if he didn't bother.  Surprises are nice....but so it predictability.





Here's what just got put away.  Before long it will be decked out for Christmas. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment