C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Give Kansth!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

In our house we "GIVE KANSTH."  The explanation can be found here.
I just realized that either Pooh and Piglet aren't speaking....or they are welcoming others to the table. I'm going with the welcoming thing. 



Paul and I were entertained the whole ride to Maine early this morning by a gorgeous sunrise.  Even in a moving car I was able to get a few decent photos....it changed by the minute.  


When the sun was high enough it lit up the tops of the trees n the opposite side of the highway.  The further north we got....the more snow there was on the trees.




When we got to the condo I took a walk into the winter wonderland.  It's too early for this much snow...but it was lovely!


The sky was just starting to clear up...and hints of blue were peaking through the trees. 




So much to be grateful for! I am truly giving kansth today!

No comments:

Post a Comment