C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Gratitude

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." Melody Beattie

Late yesterday afternoon I walked downtown and caught the sun setting behind Hancock Church on my way home.  What I didn't realize is that I caught an airplane flying overhead too. I'm already celebrating the beauty of the sky through the bare trees....I love every season.


The Crafty Yankee gift shop always has lovely window boxes...I think kale is one of the prettiest plants this time of year. I'm so grateful for the beauty of the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment