C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 9, 2018

Sumac

This sumac on our walk this morning looked pretty sad....but the leaves still have their vibrant color. My sumac piece has sold and has already gone home with its new owner. 



Since there aren't many pieces on the focal wall with stripe stacks I decided to do a square piece in bright colors to replace "Sumac." I think it will go well with this glass piece....both have periwinkle blue elements. I'm going to have a lot of sewing to do when I get back to Lexington tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment