C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, November 15, 2018

A Good Thing

Several weeks ago I was without my computer for several days and it was kind of nice being partially unplugged.  Instead of browsing my usual computer sites with my morning coffee I started a puzzle and was reminded how good they are for me.  Ten minutes here twenty minutes there...it's good to pause and do something manageable....and somewhat mindless.

I love my cozy puzzle spot in Lexington. I can watch TV if I want to...but today I just enjoyed the quiet and the view of the carpet of ginkgo leaves out the window.



This 1000 piece one has been fun...colorful books with gold foil accents and fun titles. My favorite title is "Breakfast Epiphanies"....in bright pink.
There's not much more to go....just a little in the top corners. Per usual I will stretch it out and savor the finish.  I have several waiting in the wings....fall and winter are puzzle seasons for me....and puzzles are a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment