C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 30, 2018

Mostly Works

As I was unpacking my Christmas stuff I had to chuckle at the ridiculous way I found my felt garland collectionI clearly grabbed anything that was within reach to roll them around and stored them in a plastic grocery bag inside one of the Christmas bins.  Not very festive or tidy...but it worked.



When I looked back...this is how I found them the year before...neat and tidy rolled onto paper tubes in their own special box.

It's probably a little insight into my state of mind when I was putting Christmas away both years...but it's also a window into contrast of chaos and order that can be found in many areas of my life and home.

It's just how I roll...and it mostly works.

No comments:

Post a Comment