C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Glowing Trees

It was an absolutely spectacular fall day!  The trees were just glowing in the bright sunshine.

I love this view from the corner of my front yard with the layers of fall color....I've posted about it before. As I headed out to church the morning I had to pause and soak it in.

And what's not to love about my massive glowing ginkgo!  I wonder if  the leaves will drop on the same day again....still one of my favorite experiences

I've been watching this maple in front of the church for a while.  The burnt orange color was spectacular in today's light.

Paul and I came upon this little blaze orange beauty on our walk this afternoon. You've got to love a beautiful fall day in New England...and it doesn't get any better than today!


No comments:

Post a Comment