C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Cranberries and Grout

What do cranberries and grout have in common?  Pop!

There's nothing like the rich color and the smell of cranberries cooking to remind me of the holidays...I love it when they POP!

Paul and I will head up to Maine early tomorrow morning to prepare for our Thanksgiving with Margie and our son Sam. It's going to be nice having a new addition to our holiday table.

Just as I hoped the gray grout makes the colors and shapes POP on the mosaic mirror. I've only done the first cleaning....I need to let it cure before I clean up the crevices and polish the glass and mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment