C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, May 1, 2020

Missing Piece

I finished my layered sunflower puzzle today....and it's a thing of beauty.


There is, unfortunately, a missing piece.....can you find it...or I should say can you find where it isn't?

Hint: It's camouflaged by the brown table.

I'm hope to do some cleaning in the next couple of days so maybe it will turn up.  But for now it seems to be a pretty good metaphor for life.....sometimes we just have to be OK with a missing piece or two.

Sunflower yellow and barn red for today's #25 of Another 100 Days



It rained all day today here in Portland.....but it started to clear late this afternoon and the blue sky was a welcomed sight.  I think we're in for the first really nice day in a long time tomorrow....it may actually make it into the 60's.  



No comments:

Post a Comment