C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Three Things

"When you release expectations, you are free to enjoy things for what they are instead of what you think they should be."  Mandy Hale

There are many things I could share today....but I'm just going to just pick one.  I drove back to Lexington this evening for a few days so the day was pretty focused....and now I'm ready for bed.

I had a little bit of "just sitting" and finished a delightful 500 piece puzzle I borrowed from Joan.  Margie did it first....and I've been picking away at it this week at the condo. 



This is one of those puzzles where some pieces can fit almost perfectly into the wrong spot....and that happened many times.

All week I was certain this piece in the blue tree was missing.  But sure enough...I found it at the end in the wrong spot.  I had to laugh because it's not even close except the approximation to another blue tree....I'm blaming it on not wearing my glasses. I'm glad I can return all 500 pieces to Joan.

 



OK....I'm going to share two things.....how can you not celebrate lilac season!

And now I'm changing it to three.  The allium balls were still very pretty but starting to shed....so I moved them outside and enjoyed them on the patio. Don't they look pretty against the woods?
And when I got back to Lexington.....the ones I left in the garden were at about the same stage....so the enjoyment continues.  I hope you had at least 3 things that brought you some joy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment