C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Reminder of Joy

"I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light and frolicsome. I want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing as though I had wings."  Mary Oliver

"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable." Mary Oliver

I have permission from one of Eliza's moms to post this photo I saw on Instagram...it's just the reminder of JOY I needed today.

Today's block #36 is inspired by Elisa...who knows how to put a fabulous outfit together and has plenty of room in her heart for the unimaginable.  She has a zest for life...and color...and loves Curious George. 
I love the Mary Oliver quote at the top of this post....but it's just part of a powerful poem called Starlings in the Winter. 

"Ah, world, what lessons you prepare for us."


No comments:

Post a Comment