C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Abstract Experiment

My dwarf goat's beard is blooming.......

and doesn't it look pretty with the Bowman's Root.

This is one of my long-time loyal plants.  I started with just one years ago and have divided and given it away again and again.  The foliage is kind of lacy....and stays pretty all season.....so it fits my "handsome plant" requirement for a perennial.





The plants are in my corner woodland garden....they get about up to 2 feet high with blooms on top of that. I just love them this time of year.  

And nothing like a few hot humid days in a row to encourage these little guys to pop up. at the corner of my fence.  It makes me smile to see the little chunks of mulch on the top....kind of like cookie crumbs.  I embrace the mushrooms.
I won't paint every night....but I did last night....this time it was a bit abstract experiment.


I taped off a grid with washi tape and just dabbed and doodled.  It's no masterpiece....but for a quick project it's not all that bad.

This is my favorite little corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment