C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Transition Activity

It always takes me a day or so to settle back in after a trip.....and there's no better transition activity for me than a puzzle.  It was good to get back to the "Vintage Tins" today....it feels like I'm on the home stretch.  This has been an enjoyable one....with just enough challenge to keep it interesting.

Did you notice the tin in the corner in the first photo?  It's not vintage....but it is from England...just like the puzzle.  I brought back biscuits for Margie from my trip a few years ago....and she saved the tin and recently gave it back to me.  I'll find a good use for it.
 I took a variety of hand projects with me to the lake including Eliza's journal....and one afternoon I colored the cover around her drawings.  There's nothing like a little coloring to tap into your inner child.  I added a little blanket stitching around the edge giving it a nice touch. 


2 comments: