C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Blobs of Color

I filled my day with joy....all day long.

I love these cut paper messages from Lynn Giunta.  They're just so simple...and happy.  

https://www.instagram.com/lynn_giunta/

"I am a maker of things, creating happy art and positive words with scissors and cut paper. I am always looking for the magic in the scraps and unexpected pieces left behind."  Lynn Giunta

I painted again last night.....but this time rather than blocks of color I painted blobs of color....with a few polka dots.  The tiny dots are gold....but they don't show in the photo.

I'm kind of on a roll to acquaint myself with the colors in the different paint sets I have....and this one is called Currents by Art Philosophy.  I have three different sets of this brand....and they have wonderful rich color.

Yes....there are some tiny blocks of color there too.

It looks like I'm missing a pan....hmmmm.


And I had a little time this afternoon and painted smaller blobs.  
I wasn't kidding when I said I couldn't stop.....so I'm just going to keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment