C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Final Round

I'm just loving the pop of pink of the catchyfly by the pond....I have to stop and look closely every time I walk by.  It's not like it changes....but it's just so new for me so I can't get enough of it. And I saw it in one other spot....so hopefully there will be more next year. 

And to be real honest....I'm not even sure that's what it is. So if anyone knows differently....let me know.


Eliza and I will do one more exchange of our art journals.....then this shared art project will be finished.

I just sent her this one to her to fill up that I will keep....and I will fill up the one she sends to me for her to keep.   

I spilled some paint on my cover so I added the flower....kind of like a journal bandaid.


I already posted about my bug page.....and I started a big bug on another page that I hope she finishes. 

I did a cutout around one of her green circles on the opposite page to match up with the body of the bug. And maybe she'll chose to color in the oval on the next page too which will also match up with the cutout.  I did some simple doodles around her yellow painting blobs.

I also hope she colors in the rainbow for me and there are other pages for her to do anything she wants.  

I gave her kitty a rainbow shirt.....and did some doodling inside her green circles. I've enjoyed using her shapes as starting off places and I'm looking forward to the final round...and whatever might come next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment