C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Camp Comfort

"Each year the women gathered to renew their spirits, nourish their souls, and earn their laugh lines." Deborah C Kracht,  Art HeadStudio

How lucky am I to have had this time away with dear friends. The name of the road says it all: Camp Comfort.

This is Patsy's family camp......and she loves to share it with friends. Patsy's parents used to invite us and the boys when they were young and I can still picture them fishing off the dock and swimming in the lake.

It had been a while since I'd been there...but the views were as amazing as I remembered and the peace and quiet and ease of things at "camp" renewed my spirits and nourished my soul

The sky was different each night....but because of the clouds that first evening was pretty special.


And it changed by the minute....I couldn't stop looking.




The next night was clear.....and a whole different kind of beautiful. Like I said...how lucky am I!


No comments:

Post a Comment