C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 4, 2021

Delighting

 "Keep nurturing your curiosity and creativity and never stop delighting in what you discover."  Morgan Harper Nichols

I discovered my first teeny tiny little Bowman's Root bloom....and I couldn't be more delighted.  Everyday there's something new to discover in the garden....and beyond this time of year.

This plant was a split from my sister Nancy....and it's become one of my favorites.  A "handsome plant" with very special tiny buds and sweet little blooms.

How can it not be celebrated!

It's twice the size as last year.....a delicate and airy plant loaded in buds that are so tiny you can't even see them unless you're up close.....just adding to the delight.

And Paul was quite tickled with his found object of the day.....a tiny red snake.  Perfect!






"Never stop delighting in what you discover."

No comments:

Post a Comment