C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, June 18, 2021

The Theme is Circles!

Eliza's journal arrived yesterday....along with a couple special paintings.  I'll fill in the nooks and crannies in the journal and send it back in a few weeks....and we'll be done with this particular journal exchange. 

I have permission from Barbara, one of Eliza's moms, to share a photo once in a while....and this one was from Barbara's instagram story today.  Jumping with joy!

This beautiful art piece is on my fridge.

I'm quite fond of her pretty pink paint choice....and I'll have fun adding a little something to it. I think it's going to be something yellow....to match her outfit in the photo! And yellow is her favorite color.

Circles were a bit a of a theme for Eliza during this journal exchange.  So at one point I sent her a bag of punched circles and she used them to decorate several pages.


I'm going to use the circles as a inspiration to fill up the pages.  I quite like the way the pink from the other page bled through....a welcomed splash of color!  I can work with that!


I'll have to think of something clever to finish up this page.


Circles were certainly the theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment