C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 16, 2021

Closer Look

"Dive deep into the present moment and be delighted by the joy you find."  Morgan Harper Nichols

This small clump of flowers caught my eye  on my walk this morning and I paused to take a closer.  I'm so glad I did!

The variety of stages of the blooms was fun....but the the centers were incredible!!!

Every single center is different....and they remind me what you see when you open a new box of mixed chocolates.  Ha ha....I just made the connection as I wrote that of different "centers" and chocolates! 



I couldn't stop looking...and I couldn't stop taking photos!


It would have been so easy to just walk by. I'm so glad I've gotten in the habit of taking a closer look if something catches my eye....it almost always pays off. I hope something caught your eye today!



No comments:

Post a Comment