C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Easily Amused

A fabulous dry air mass moved in overnight making for a delightful day.  I caught up on some yard work and found this piece of bark...and I was smitten.  I was also reminded how easily I am amused. 

The perfect oval is just amazing....and it even came with its own little lighter colored frame.   

It was like a little viewfinder.....so I spent a little time just looking at things through it.  The first photo has a new rain lily bloom in focus...and the second one has the bark in focus.  Cool.....don't you think? I'm going to spare you the rest of the photos I took. I hope something amused you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment