C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

More Scrappy Flowers

"Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain, and still succeed." Misty Copeland

I fiddled around with another Boho scrappy flower motif today..... and I'm still liking the concept.  All the papers are from catalogs.

This time I used the images in the catalog with the colored shirts...or socks all stacked up for the stems. I think the striped stems add just the right touch of whimsy.   


This is what it looked like before I added the doodles.


And before I cleaned up....I ripped up a few more scraps so I'm ready to go for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment