C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Curveballs

Today was a day full of curveballs.....I felt like was dodging them all day. (I think I just mixed my sport metaphors....but you get the idea.)  Some days are just like that.

But...a second white rain lily bloom and a few pink buds made it a lot easier.  BTW....there are two more white buds coming too. Nature knows how to help on days like this. 
                                                     

And the distraction of a cheery puzzle on my table helped too. The jars were pretty easy....but the flowers are going to be a bit more of a challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment