C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thrifting

Langston, Margie and Alyson...three generations together.

When I asked Langston what he wanted to do during his short visit to Maine....other than quality time with his grandma.....his answer was "thrifting." 

No one has ever requested that before....but that was OK with me. So we spent a few hours downtown Portland checking out funky vintage thrift stores....and there's a bunch of them! 




And how can I not celebrate this fabulous 1000 piece puzzle all done on Margie's table. And...I did find her a cute little 300 piece puzzle at one of the thrift stores....I just hope all the pieces are there.


No comments:

Post a Comment