C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 30, 2021

Gratitude

 "Gratitude helps you fall in love with the life you already have."  

My white rain lily just keeps giving....there are at least 6 buds.  And I've got one pink bloom....it's a beauty!

                     

And I'm pretty excited that my Seven Son Flower tree is starting to bloom....and the bees love it.          


The hummingbirds seem to love it too!
I'm falling in love again with what I already have!


2 comments:

  1. Huh...that's a wonderful statement to share. "Gratitude helps you fall in love with the life you already have."

    ReplyDelete