C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 23, 2021

Nature's Artwork

"Nothing is just one thing, but only the thing you see for a moment from where you stand." Flying Edna

I sent Eliza's art journal back to her today.....I enjoyed filling the rest of the empty spaces. It was a fun art exchange for me...and I hope we continue being art pen pals.

I got up close and personal with some of the branches that fell during the storm...which turned out to be not much of a storm at all.  It was clear that the limbs were dead....so it didn't take much wind to bring them down. They were absolutely stunning up close.

I was so taken with the little dark circle growths on the lichen....they all had a little light colored frame.  There are two tiny ones in the center bottom....and a whole clump of them on the right.  


From where I stood....this was nature's artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment