C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 11, 2022

Celebrating Spring

I will never grow tired of looking for and celebrating signs of spring.

This is the first time I've noticed this little clump of crocus near the pond. 


And I think it's fair to say the Abby Lane purple star flowers are nearly at their peak....although there are still lots of buds to open.....yay!


It's impossible for me to walk by without taking photographs. And it's impossible for me to have these photographs and not share them here.

I so enjoy the way rainwater droplets catch the sunlight. We've had a lot of rain lately which has to be good for all the spring that's about to pop out of the ground.  

Celebrating spring today.  

Oh yes.....and also celebrating this adorable found object in a book Paul picked up at one of those Little Free Library stands.

Life was good to us today.

No comments:

Post a Comment