C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Olive....

 ....revisited. 

I was compelled to start today's Wordle puzzle with "olive"....clearly it wouldn't be the word again...but it's such a good word to start with because of the three vowels. None of them were right....but the V was in the right spot and it had an L somewhere.  

But then I was thrown.....and it took me a LONG time to figure out what was even possible as a next guess and for the first time I had to get out paper and pencil. I finally got there....and I can't even think of another word that would have worked given the clues I had.  Can you?  

But the point is...revisiting olive was a Wordle Win on the 2nd line!  That's where the joy lies.

It's time for a puzzle update. I've been plugging along at the Marvelous Minerals puzzle....one color row at a time. 
I have a few holes to fill in and a couple more rows of neutral colors....but I'm skipping to the bottom for a while.  I've been looking forward to the tiny words at the bottom.  


I've been moving this little hand  carved "joy" around the puzzle as I work....it's simple...and it's effective.
Celebrating a little joy....and the word olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment