C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Olive

I uncovered a screenshot of a Wordle puzzle on my computer desktop from several days ago.....I was pretty tickled with it.  I apologize to those of you who aren't Wordle fans....but I want to tell this silly little story.

I'm always tweaking my strategy.....but I always start with a word with at least 2 vowels. And...I often work in the word olive....always hoping it would be the word one day.  I love olives!

I started with "steam"....then tried "probe." At this point I knew it ended with e and had an o somewhere....so I literally thought to myself "maybe this is the day for olive!"  And it was!  

Can we will something to happen?  

I think maybe so!

It seems like a pretty good day to share this little watercolor where I was exploring greens.  Maybe I should have painted olives

2 comments:

  1. I like wordle too. It is fun to play with words. I'd never though of using olive. It's a good one for the vowels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm always trying to think of 3 vowel words.

      Delete