C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Hope

Let each day teach you what it needs to teach you and take you where you need to go. 

Today took me in several different directions....literally and figuratively. And in the end my biggest takeaway is that I am hopeful for all that is possible....especially for those of us who don't have it all figured out.







4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary Ann,
    Reading your post inspired me:

    Hope lives here.
    She sits,
    Comfortable
    Paient
    Serene
    in a perfectly soft chair.
    Breathing in
    Breathing out
    Inside this open heart,
    She lives.

    ❤️


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my....thank you Rosy! This is just what I needed.

      Delete
  2. It's been a tough week. I needed some JOY and said - let me look at MaryAnn's blog. Instead I found both HOPE and JOY. Which was just what I needed. Thank You MaryAnn for brightening my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a day when I thought I had nothing much to offer here....it somehow had just what you needed. Isn't life funny that way. Thank you Carol!

      Delete