C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 29, 2022

Tracking The Sun

It was a lovely walk this morning despite the wind and the fact that I still needed my long underwear....I am ready for some warmth. Sometimes Paul has to give me a little push out the door on these chilly mornings....but I'm always glad I made the effort.  

I tracked the sun the whole time because I loved the way it glowed through the thin gray clouds.  I'm savoring these last days before the leaves pop because I love the view of the sun and sky through the silhouettes of the bare trees.  

And this little shed with the orange doors was perfectly placed....it always makes me smile.







No comments:

Post a Comment