C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, April 8, 2022

Stripe Strip

I do love a colorful pile of trimmings.  I know I shouldn't keep them....but I'm sure tempted. 

Jane is going to be machine quilting my crazy colorful quilt soon....so I've been working on my stripe strip border the last several evenings.

 

Since a lot of this was late night sewing....some of the stripes got a little wonky....but that's just fine with me. I like a little wonky in my life. 

And speaking of quilts...this is where I left my puzzle after breakfast....and I put the last 20 pieces in here and there this afternoon.  

  

This was a fun one...I love all the little details.

   


Margie had Philippa's stamp puzzle done when I visited yesterday.



2 comments:

  1. MaryAnn ~ that border shouts “Happy!”. It’s so cheery and pretty and will be perfect for the quilt.

    ReplyDelete