C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Group Projects....

.....and a field trip.

We took a little field trip today to meet up with Patsy's daughter and her kids for lunch and this is a screenshot of the map on my phone.  We were almost to the most eastern point in Maine and this map gives you a clear visual of why the coast of Maine is called "Down East."  


The squares are done.  

Now we just need to add the borders and do the quilting.  Jane has become proficient at free motion quilting so I will pay for the rental of the big machine and she'll do the quilting and I will bind it.  I love these group projects!

This quilt is a wild one!

We always spend a good amount of time sitting at the dining room table....eating our meals...playing cards and doing our projects.  We get to enjoy these beautiful lights...and the fabulous view of the water. Tomorrow Jane and I will head home and Patsy will stay for a while longer.  It's been a wonderful getaway.


We finished the fox puzzle this afternoon....another group project.  And Margie...it was just as fun as you said it was!  Thanks Lynn for this wonderful group gift!  I wonder who I will do it with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment