C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Woodpiles

No matter how wonderful a trip is...it's always good to be home.

This was the view of the morning sun from the porch this morning just before we left. How lucky am I to have spent time in this beautiful place....and to have a wonderful place to come home to. 

Thank you Patsy!

Today was a transition day.....so I thought I would share a few more photos I took over the last several days. You most certainly know you're not in the city anymore when you see things like this!

On one of our walks we visited a neighbor to check out his process of boiling sap into maple syrup.  It was fascinating....but I was more drawn to his woodpiles ready to cut up for his firewood business.



And I've always loved Patsy and Brian's view through the woodshed.

There is just something about the colors and textures of a woodpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment