C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Connected....

 ....by the blues. 

It's been a little while since I've had a puzzle update....so here go.

I gave up working from top to bottom on Philippa's stamp puzzle....and have been picking away at all the blues. 

Today I put the rest of the border together and connected all the pieces and parts I've been working on. It's now officially connected by the blues.....and I just had to add the visual aid. 😄
I did some sorting after dinner.....I'm ready for greens and yellows. 
And look what was finished on Margie's board last time I visited!  I'm looking forward to this one called Book Nerd.


No comments:

Post a Comment