C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Floating

Paul and I had an all day field trip.  It started with a fabulous brunch with our son Sam and his girlfriend Lise at their place in Jamaica Plain, right outside of Boston. Then Paul had an afternoon event in Lexington and I spent time catching up with my dear friend Anita.  All of it perfectly joyful.

So to quote Mary Oliver again....it is actually possible "to be dazzled--to cast aside the weight of facts and maybe even float a little above this difficult world."

The only photograph I took all day long was this one of Lise's dog Kyle....I don't think she has a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment