C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 25, 2022

Perfectly Pink

Anita took this photo as she was leaving an appointment....she knew I would love it and I do! It's the perfect season, and the perfect parking spot for this fabulous car!  Perfectly Pink! How can this not make you smile!



I have a correction from yesterday's post....my fabulous never ending salad bowl was from my dear friend Janice! I have too many friends with names that start with "Ja" but I want to get it right!  I love all my Ja friends.

I've moved the bouquet outside....and am looking forward to my first salad. 

I did some some clean-up in my gardens today....and was thrilled to find my bloodroot blooming at the end of the rock wall.  They're such sweet little white flowers.

The original plant came from my sister Nancy....I put another little patch in the woods. Let the woodland wildflower extravaganza begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment