C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

This Moment

I enjoy all the seasons....but spring has to be the most remarkable.  The process of things bursting open just amazes me.....and there seems to be something new to see almost every day.

This tree branch is eye level at the end of Abby Lane....just down from the purple starflowers.....and I look forward to this moment every spring.

I hope you have a branch you're watching!


Speaking of the starflowers...I think it's safe to say they are officially at their peak. I love this moment in the spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment