C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Grateful

The morning fog made everything look a bit dreamy....it was just beautiful.

While I photographed the progress of the star flowers on Abby Lane...Paul walked in circles.


There were big changes in just a couple days...we'll be visiting again soon. 

My first class at Handiwork was this afternoon.....and here's the little pile of supplies I took on the road with me.

I had an absolutely delightful time with 4 creative women....it was a 10 out of 10!  I'll share a little bit more tomorrow when I've had time to go through my photos and process it a bit more. 

 Feeling grateful for this wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment