C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Creative Spirit

Paul and I had an event in Newton Highlands today....just outside of Boston.  It was by far the nicest day we've had in a while...and we spent most of it either in the car or indoors.....but the event was delightful.

I used some of my time on the road to add another row to my little paper pieced mug rug. I had to laugh at myself when I realized I sewed a square on backwards....I'll blame it on trying to watch the scenery at the same time.

But all is well....one more long row on one side and this colorful little quilt will be ready to finish up.

What a difference a few hours south makes....spring is way further along and the trees have popped.  I would have loved a walk around the neighborhood to check things out....but not this trip.


This house was all decked out for spring!  You've got to admire their colorful and creative spirit....they'd probably like my mug rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment