C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, May 13, 2022

Foggy Friday Field Trip

It was time for a field trip...and today we embraced the fog. 

Popham Beach was our destination...just an hour north on the down east coast of Maine.  The map at the bottom with help that make sense.  Much of the coast of Maine faces south.

I hope you don't mind that I'm taking you along.



Along with the fog...driftwood was also a theme.


I was quite taken with this carving.


I found a couple small driftwood treasures to bring home.

A foggy Friday field trip is just what we needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment