C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 12, 2022

A Job To Do

It was a beautiful day to be outside....and for a little while I sat on the patio and doodled inspired by Dotty Seiter. This has a little bit of a story...but that will be for another day.  I had an official job to do today.

Janice is away....so I needed to be her scout to check on some sweet little blooms she knew she was going to miss.  I didn't know I was in for such a treat.

She had to give me a little road map to find them....they're so delicate and tiny.

They are sweet little "wild oats"...and the plant if just 4 or 5 inches tall.  

The long narrow dangly trumpets were just precious.


I didn't think she would mind if I took one home.


When you know a grandson visits her house often.


And Thursday has become my Margie day....and she was hip deep in puzzles. She works on a board....and does pretty well managing all the boxes of pieces. This 1000 piece one is a rainbow of quilt blocks....and I'm looking forward to doing it.  

And this 500 piece one was finished on another board.  It was a birthday present from my sister LaVonn....but I already had one going so I let Margie do it first.  It's going to be a fun one too.


This is what's on my table....colorful little crayons from my sister Marilyn. 
My sisters know me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment