C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Robust

I'm grateful that I was able to get my second Covid booster shot last evening....but was unprepared for how it would wipe me out today.  It was a good day to lay low.... some days it's OK to do absolutely nothing.

Before the rain started...I took a couple photos of my backyard garden. The colors are always more vibrant on a cloudy day. I think the plants have liked the cool spring....everything seems happy and robust. 

Maybe tomorrow I'll be a bit more robust.

Angie's praying hands hosta there in the center is coming up nicely....it's one of my favorites. And what a contrast to the lime green next to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment