C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, May 2, 2022

Anything and Everything

I don't know what I loved more....the fact that this lawn was scattered with grape hyacinth (one of my favorite spring bulbs).....

...or the incredible glow of the morning sun with the aqua ring. (which, by the way, I didn't see until I uploaded the photo to my computer) Either way it's a win...and what a way to start a beautiful day!

Anything...and everything was possible today.

One thing that was possible was our first salad from Janice's never ending salad bowl gift.  

And the words are done on the puzzle. 

There were lots of other good things in between because anything...and everything was possible today.

2 comments:

  1. What a phenomenal picture of the grape hyacinths and the glow! This would make a fantastic puzzle!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete