C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 26, 2022

A Good Day

I have memories of my mom planting bachelor buttons in the garden....and I've been fond of them ever since.  There's just something about that BLUE!

It was chilly enough that I actually wore gloves for our walk this morning....

....but I was the first one to take a dip in the newly opened pool this afternoon.  The water temperature was warmer than the air....so it felt fantastic!  We are so fortunate to have access to a pool...it seems to wash away some of the heaviness of the world. And there's a lot of that these days. 


Celebrating a found object...(I love when we find balls...this time a ping pong ball)


....and a great view while having dinner at Dana and Anne's condo.  
It's been a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment