C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Baby Leaves

Where did the day go? Some days just fly by with very few tangible results...but that's OK.  And as I learn over and over....there's always something to celebrate....and today it's baby leaves.

I posted this photo back on April 23rd.  Paul and I walk this back road almost every day so I've been keeping an eye on this branch. 



I've enjoyed every stage.


Today....there were fully developed baby maple leaves.


The sun was low in the sky as I took my after dinner walk out this back road....and the baby maple leaves just glowed.

I love all the stages of spring!


Roseanne sent me this photo a few days ago.....she was celebrating baby leaves too.  Kindred souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment