C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 14, 2022

World Collage Day

Today is World Collage Day....who knew!  

So I'm celebrating with a little ATC (artist trading card) collage I did a few weeks ago for a Fodder School lesson.


Then I spent a few minutes picking a few papers from my fodder that I might use for a next one....but Shupe Collage Day will have to be delayed.


Because today was....Garden Day at the Shupe condo. 

It was hotter than it should be in May...and I'm exhausted....but I'm still loving gardening in Connie's shoes.  See this post for the explanation: https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2017/10/gardening-in-her-shoes.html 


I got a few annual pots planted including repotting a big Boston fern for the front, split and reworked a few perennials, spread some mulch, and did some watering.  I was too tired to take photos....so a garden tour will have to wait.  

I'm not as young as I used to be....but the farm girl in me still likes to work hard. 

And by the looks of it...I may need to retire these pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment